Once permanent accommodation has been selected and you have moved in, BZ RELOCATION SERVICE offers a range of additional services which assist you in effectively making the most of your new home and community.
BZ RELOCATION SERVICE provides information on local facilities including recreation, lifestyle, medical, and other general settling-in needs as desired, as well as introduction to appropriate organisations that may include cultural, networking and general interest groups.
- Orientation Tour 4 hrs.
- Intercultural Training
- Language Course / Integration Course
- Registration and information on sport clubs, cultural groups or fitness studios
- Registration of dogs
- Drivers Licence transfer
- Drivers Licence Non - EU: certified translation
- Driving School and arranging appointments for First Aid Course, Eye Test
- Collecting German Drivers Licence
- Information Public Transport, Tickets
- Car registration
- Support with buying, importing or leasing a car
- Furniture rental or purchase
- Referral to medical doctor and dentist
- Child Allowance or Parental Benefit
- Processing fee for translations
- Other services upon request